Yes, I finally have my own web log. I’ve joined the world-wide information supersphere! I can only hope that having my own blog does not mark the beginning of my inevitable descent into hipsterdom. Stay tuned for the highest caliber of blog analysis!
TagsAgriculture Anachronisms Bahrain BRICs China Corporations Cosmopolitanism Cycling Ecology economics Egypt Energy Environment Fair Trade Federalism flags food Football gender Gentrification Germany health history Housing Immigration India Libya localism Maus media Middle East Minnesota NFL NHL Obama Olympics outsourcing politics religion Russia smart ass Social Enterprise sports Supreme Court Taxes Theory Tour de France Tunisia Uganda UK Unions Wisconsin World Cup
- It seems "free speech" has displaced "states' rights" as the preferred pretext of white supremacists, no? 8 months ago
- RT @fivefifths: "This is not America" is the most American response to violence that is also clearly American 8 months ago
- Too bad #PhilandoCastille wasn't House Majority whip. Then white ppl might think shooting him was not cool. 10 months ago
- The question no is asking is why Warren G. Harding didn't prevent WWII @WhiteHouse @realDonaldTrump 11 months ago
- About whom should we be chanting "lock him up"? 1 year ago
- RT @repblumenauer: I encourage my Senate colleagues to give Neil Gorsuch the same courtesy Senate Republicans gave Merrick Garland. #SCOTUS 1 year ago