Mind of Maus (both the blog and the actual mind [that of David Anthony Kroeker-Maus] to which it refers) is still searching for its true purpose. Sometimes it is an enterprising idea-generator, sometimes it is little more than an empty plane haphazardly traversed by intellectual tumbleweeds. If this blog fails to inspire you, hopefully it will at least amuse you.
TagsAgriculture Anachronisms Bahrain BRICs China Corporations Cosmopolitanism Cycling Ecology economics Egypt Energy Environment Fair Trade Federalism flags food Football gender Gentrification Germany health history Housing Immigration India Libya localism Maus media Middle East Minnesota NFL NHL Obama Olympics outsourcing politics religion Russia smart ass Social Enterprise sports Supreme Court Taxes Theory Tour de France Tunisia Uganda UK Unions Wisconsin World Cup
- RT @fivefifths: "This is not America" is the most American response to violence that is also clearly American 6 days ago
- Too bad #PhilandoCastille wasn't House Majority whip. Then white ppl might think shooting him was not cool. 2 months ago
- The question no is asking is why Warren G. Harding didn't prevent WWII @WhiteHouse @realDonaldTrump 3 months ago
- About whom should we be chanting "lock him up"? 5 months ago
- RT @repblumenauer: I encourage my Senate colleagues to give Neil Gorsuch the same courtesy Senate Republicans gave Merrick Garland. #SCOTUS 6 months ago
- But @POTUS , if we build a wall with Mexico, how will you get your cocaine? 6 months ago